What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit different websites on the internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the “lifespan” of the cookie (that is, its lifetime), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
1. In connection with sharing the content of the tlhub.pl website, the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which servers can read every time this terminal device is connected, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device of the tlhub.pl website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used to:
adjusting the content of the website pages to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
3. As part of the tlhub.pl website, we may use the following types of cookies:
“necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site,
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website,
cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
“functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.,
4. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user’s end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting in the user’s device of the website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
6. Cookies may be placed in the end-user device of tlhub.pl, and then used by advertisers cooperating with the service, research companies and multimedia application providers.
7. How do I disable cookies in my browser?