Intellectual property and new technologies
For years the leading specialities of our legal office have been intellectual property and new technologies law. Numerous projects we participated in enabled us to explore the specificity of such fields as for instance: IT sector, advertising and marketing, e-commerce, industrial patterns, science and innovations or cultural activity.
We understand the language of subjects acting in the above fields and their everyday problems. Therefore we are ready to offer you solutions adjusted to your needs.
As far as the specialization is concerned, we offer legal aid in the scope of:
- intellectual property contracts, including copyright, e.g. sale of royalties (e.g. for computer programs, graphic work) and licence agreements
- implementation agreements and software service contracts
- regulations of services provision in SaaS model
- help with trademarks registration in Poland, European Union and in so called international procedure (e.g. Russia, Ukraine, China, India, USA)
- regulations and other documents for Internet services
- legal aid in the protection of personal data process and preparation of required documentation, especially safety policy
- legal aid in classified information protection process
- conducting litigations on Internet domains (including domains with extensions .pl, .eu, .com, before arbitration courts at PIIT, ADR.eu and WIPO)
- cooperation with investment funds of Sees Capital, Venture Capital, Business Angels type
We invite you to contact us to receive detailed information.