Proper accounting is of key importance to every organization activity. The basic aim of entering documents to ledgers is to receive fast and reliable information on financial situation of an organization in the future. This objective can be achieved only when accounts are kept with utmost care and according to procedures agreed earlier.
The scope of our services includes:
- drawing up and implementation of accounting principles and chart of accounts;
- filing and archiving system;
- reporting financial data to the board and group according to agreed requirements;
- fixed assets, tangible and intangible assets accounting together with compiling and amortization plan;
- drawing up VAT declarations and keeping VAT register for sales and purchases;
- compiling an annual tax return, calculations of advance personal income tax payments
- drawing up required financial statements and directors’ reports from the unit activity;
- drawing up reports for Central Statistical Office, the National Polish Bank and other institutions.
We invite you to contact us in order to receive detailed information.