We offer a full range of services in the scope of remuneration policy. We indicate the available options and optimal solutions. Awareness of the employer’s obligations related to employee remuneration constitutes a basis for selecting an appropriate remuneration policy that will enable the company to achieve its business objectives. Thanks to the support of TLhub’s experienced team of experts, our clients may focus on safe development of their business and efficient personnel management.
Payroll – the scope of our services:
- calculating employee remuneration irrespective of the form of employment;
- preparing the payroll, payslips and other forms of reporting required by the client;
- calculating social insurance contributions and advance personal income tax payments, preparing annual and monthly tax returns and monitoring the payment status;
- timely payment of remunerations and effecting transfers to employees, the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) and the revenue office;
- support in accounting for foreigners working in Poland and Polish employees employed by companies without a registered office in Poland;
- managing and keeping accounts for the company’s employee benefit fund;
- working time record-keeping on the basis on timesheets, keeping leave records;
- support in calculating and accounting for bonuses, business events and a part of HR-related activities that concerns payroll.
How do we help?
Our firm’s expert team provides comprehensive payroll management services. Our payroll experts not only ensure ongoing service, but also help our clients plan out processes within their companies while taking into account the current challenges in the labour market as regards recruiting and maintaining the best specialists. We propose solutions that help optimise costs through, for instance, selecting the appropriate form of employment. We help companies which employ foreigners obtain the necessary permits and keep the required remuneration documentation.
Our services when it comes to payroll are not only adjusted to the industry within which the company operates, but also to the current situation in the labour market.
As part of our payroll services, we ensure that the employer duly fulfils all his obligations. We prepare the necessary documentation and make sure that transfers to the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), the revenue office and to employees are timely effected. We verify and ensure compliance with the law of leave documentation, timesheets, payroll, agreements, contracts, the necessary regulations and other documents.
Our clients may be confident that, thanks to our involvement, their payroll matters are managed with due diligence. This, in turn, translates into minimisation of errors and implementation the company’s recruitment and employee development policies smoothly and without interruptions. We also provide training courses for managers and HR employees covering legal aspects of their work and the decisions they make as part of their job.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to obtain more detailed information.