In many sectors companies focus on new technologies and innovative approach towards production processes, which entails higher expenditure on research and development. These market tendencies force companies to pay more attention to legal issues related to intellectual property protection. Achievement of business goals and sustainable development of a company will be possible only through the application of adequate legal solutions.
For this reason, more and more companies try to protect their innovative ideas, being aware that this is the only way to build a durable competitive edge. The fast emergence of substitutes forces a search for new solutions and their legal security. Lack of proper protection may result in an unsatisfactory return on investments and expenditure on the creation of an innovative product.
Intellectual property – the scope of our services:
- comprehensive legal protection of intellectual property in a company (copyright, intellectual property rights, know-how, business secret);
- intellectual property rights agreements, including copyright agreements, e.g. sales of proprietary copyrights (for computer programs or graphic work), and license agreements;
- drafting of agreements and contracts with a copyright transfer between a company and employees, external companies, and individual working under specific-task contacts;
- software implementation and service agreements;
- terms and conditions for the provision of SaaS;
- terms and conditions and documentation for websites;
- support within trademark registration in Poland, the European Union, and in the international procedure (e.g. Russia, Ukraine, China, India, USA);
- legal support in the process of confidential information protection, e.g. business secret, trade secret, organization of work or production;
- support within patent protection;
- legal support within the data protection process and drafting of the required documentation, in particular, security policy compliant with the GDPR;
- handling of disputes regarding internet domain names (including domains with.pl, .eu, .com extensions, before amicable courts at the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications, ADR.eu and WIPO);
- representation during proceedings regarding the unlawful use of intellectual property;
- representation during proceedings regarding unlawful trademark use;
- representation during proceedings regarding infringement of a business secret
- cooperation with Seed Capital, Venture Capital, Business Angel funds;
- training courses for employees and managers on intellectual property protection.
How do we help?
We support clients during trademark registration in Poland, the European Union, and in the international procedure in countries such as Russia, Ukraine, China, India, USA. We also offer support within obtaining patent protection. Our attorneys at law also provide support with the protection of confidential information: business secret, trade secret, organization of work or product, and represent companies during proceedings regarding infringement thereof. We organize training courses for employees and managers on the protection of intellectual property and keeping a business secret.
Within legal support, we draft agreements of intellectual property rights transfer and license agreements. We also make sure agreements with employees and people working under specific-task contracts are drafted properly. We represent clients in court disputes regarding infringement of intellectual property. We provide comprehensive services within disputes on internet domain names.
We also provide legal support within data protection and drafting of the required documentation compliant with the GDPR. We draft software implementation and service agreements as well as terms and regulations for the provision of SaaS. Additionally, we support companies that look for financing for the development of their products.
Intellectual property law and new technologies law have been one of our leading specializations for years. We have been involved in numerous projects which gave us a chance to acquire in-depth knowledge of the specificity of the IT, advertising and marketing, e-commerce, industrial design, science and innovation or cultural activity sectors.
We understand the language of entities that operate in these sectors as well as their everyday problems. Thanks to that, we are ready to suggest solutions adjusted to your needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to obtain more detailed information.