Depending on the type of business activity, its initiation, continuation or development may require analyses of environmental impact. It is worth hiring an experienced advisor as early as possible so that all essential permits and required project documentation are ready on time.
Investments within environmental protection and the issues of environmental protection in the ongoing business activity are important elements that entrepreneurs should take into consideration while planning their businesses. Administrative procedures accompanying the process of obtaining all required permits can be lengthy, which may withhold activity, putting investors at risk of losses. Because of possible controls, it is important to make sure all documents are in order and all procedures are respected.
Environmental protection – the scope of our services:
- legal audits and environmental diagnoses of companies and real estate;
- formal and legal diagnoses of companies in terms of meeting the environmental law requirements – the so-called environmental due diligence;
- consulting within motions for issuing of integrated permits and analyses of environmental impact;
- consulting within environmental law and proceedings in this respect;
- support during administrative proceedings regarding environmental damage and threats related to the possible occurrence of environmental damage;
How do we help?
We support clients already at the stage of investment and activity planning. We structure actions step by step and prepare essential motions, permits, and opinions. We represent clients during administrative proceedings and appeal proceedings. We make sure all documents are in order and all required motions are submitted promptly.
We have long-term practical knowledge in consulting services within projects that take into account elements of environmental protection. We regularly represent clients in the process of obtaining environmental permits. We support entrepreneurs during ongoing activity. We analyze and assess the risk of environmental impact.
Contact our experts and find out how we can help you.