Business activity that focuses on agricultural production and food production is subject to special legal limitations. Entrepreneurs have to take care of formal and legal aspects of their operation as well as particular requirements related to the specificity of the sector.
Agricultural and food law – the scope of our services:
- drafting and issuing opinions on civil law agreements related to agriculture and agricultural production, including cultivation contracts;
- support within the registration of and services for associations and registration of and services for agricultural producer groups and their unions;
- representation of farmers and agricultural producers during administrative proceedings, including cases regarding a change of land use for non-agricultural purposes as well as during court proceedings, including the pursuit of claims;
- legal analyses regarding agricultural real estate, aid within common agricultural policy from EU funds regarding the rural development program, farming subsidies, RES investments in agriculture;
- training courses on the issues related to liability for dangerous food and proceedings regarding claims.
How do we help?
Consulting within food law includes services regarding production, advertising of products, food security and safety, proceedings before authorities that supervise food market, food inspection authorities, and administrative, court as well as court and administrative proceedings.
We support farmers and agricultural producers within broadly understood agricultural law and the law regarding agricultural activity. We offer support of lawyers, tax advisors, and accountants.
Contact our experts and find out how we can help you.