Details of public procurement procedures are regulated by the public procurement law, civil code, and EU regulations. Public entities and companies which want to take part in these procedures must act in accordance with the law. Legal support helps public entities properly plan and conduct procedures and privately-owned companies – properly prepare offers. Mistakes on the part of participants will result in the rejection of their offers or proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal or the court.
Legal consulting may be helpful in the process of application for EU funds for public projects. In this respect, it is important to prepare the applications properly, implement a project in accordance with assumptions, and draft the required documentation. Mistakes at the stage of implementation and documentation of works may result in the adjustment of the amount of subsidization made by inspection authorities.
Public procurement – the scope of our services:
- support within the preparation and conducting of public procurement procedures;
- consulting and representation in proceedings regarding liability for a breach of public finance discipline within the infringement of the public procurement law;
- drafting of agreements and documents in the public procurement procedure;
- consulting within the acquisition of funds and implementation of projects financed from EU funds;
- support within adjustment of EU subsidization resulting from mistakes discovered by inspection authorities;
- proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal;
- legal support for contractors and investors;
- support within negotiations at the stage of public procurement acquisition and in case of a need to modify the concluded agreement;
- verification and drafting of tender documentation;
- analyses, opinions, and interpretations regarding legal problems accompanying tenders;
- representation during court proceedings.
How do we help?
Our clients are both public entities and companies that participate in public procurement procedures. We support public entities in the planning and conducting of proceedings in accordance with the public procurement law, civil code, and EU regulations, depending on the type of procedures. We draft all essential documents and agreements. We also provide consulting services and represent clients during proceedings regarding liability for a breach of public finance discipline within the infringement of the public procurement law.
We support clients at the stage of acquisition of funds for projects financed from EU funds and during the implementation of projects. We also help them in case inspection authorities discover infringement regarding expenditure that results in a reduction of financing.
We offer support for companies that apply for public procurement. We support entrepreneurs in negotiations at the stage of public procurement acquisition, we verify and draft tender documentation. We also help companies that negotiate a change in terms of concluded agreements.
Additionally, we represent public entities and companies in court proceedings and before the National Chamber of Appeal.
We support clients, public entities, and privately-owned companies within public procurement. We make sure our clients complete all formalities required by the public procurement law as well as the civil code and EU regulations.
We effectively support both entrepreneurs and public entities in the execution of procedures regarding purchase of equipment, applications, and programs or IT services.
We have extensive experience in the representation of clients before the National Chamber of Appeal and during court disputes.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to obtain more detailed information.