It happens that conducting business activity entails criminal liability for infringement of specific regulations, rights of other entrepreneurs or consumers. People who run business activity also fall victim to frauds, extortions or thefts.
Contact with law enforcement authorities and representatives of the prosecutor’s office, also within the preventive measures, is stressful for most people. That is why it is worth hiring a professional at the earliest possible stage of the case.
Criminal law – the scope of our services:
- comprehensive representation of individuals suspected, accused, and aggrieved within pre-trial and court proceedings;
- consulting within cases regarding crimes against business trading – frauds, mismanagement or abuse of authority;
- consulting within cases regarding crimes stipulated in the commercial companies code (failure to report bankruptcy, torts of management board members, white-collar crimes);
- consulting and representation within cases regarding crimes against employee rights;
- consulting with cases regarding crimes stipulated in the Act on Combating Unfair Competition, including infringement of a business secret and spreading untrue information about a company.