Provisions of the labor law are subject to constant changes and employers are not always fully aware of the current legal status. For this reason, they often turn to lawyers for help within the preparation of procedures that regulate the issues of individual and collective labor law in a company. Proper preparation of internal norms will help avoid sanctions for failure to fulfill employers’ obligations and apply regulations properly in possible crises.
Labor law – the scope of our services:
- drafting or verification of employee documentation, e.g. employment contracts, work and remuneration rules;
- drafting of confidentiality agreements;
- preparation of documents related to remote work;
- representation of employers during court disputes with employees;
- representation of employers during controls of the National Labor Inspectorate and the Social Insurance Institution;
- legal consulting within group layoffs;
- consulting within the termination of individual employment contracts, drafting of essential documents;
- drafting of collective labor agreements;
- drafting of internal regulations;
- development of anti-mobbing procedures;
- handling of occupational and commuting accidents;
- development of procedures that enable work monitoring in compliance with the GDPR and labor law;
- consulting within hiring of foreigners;
- consulting within seconding of employees;
- training courses for managers and employees of HR departments.
How do we help?
We provide consulting services not only within the application of new regulations, but also the proper implementation of current regulations. We secure employers against the risk of claims on the part of employees or allegations pressed by the National Labor Inspection or the Social Insurance Institution.
We also make sure employment contracts, specific-task contracts, and contracts with one-man companies are drafted properly. We indicate which provisions help secure intellectual property and business secrets. We also control compliance of these documents with the law.
We provide consulting services to employers who hire foreigners, offering comprehensive legal support, including legal consulting, accounting, tax consulting, and representation before authorities and courts. We also offer support within the development of proper procedures regarding the secondment of employees.
We represent clients in court disputes with employees or authorities, support them in controls conducted by the National Labor Inspection and Social Insurance Institution. We help develop proper internal procedures and regulations, including an anti-mobbing procedure that protects employers from the risk of potential lawsuits. We also offer consulting services within occupational accidents.
Our experts also offer support within collective labor law. In particular, they support employers in the negotiation and drafting of collective labor agreements as well as communication with trade unions. They also provide consulting in situations when employers are forces to conduct group layoffs.
We have long-term experience in the provision of services within labor law. We specialize in the ongoing legal services as well as legal support in extraordinary situations, e.g. occupational accidents, court disputes, control proceedings.
Our multidisciplinary team offers consulting within individual and collective labor law, drafting agreements with employees as well as internal regulations. We have extensive experience within negotiations with trade unions. We also supported entities that were forced to conduct group layoffs.
We are well aware of the fact that the situation of every company is slightly different. That is why, we always indicate available alternatives, taking into account the specificity of a sector and individual company.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to obtain more detailed information.